ISO9001 Quality Management System
It is a guiding standard based on the internal process norms construction of enterprises or groups, which evolved from product quality certification, and developed into various industries and fields in the later stage. It is the most widely used system standard in the world.
The ISO 9001 quality management system is used to demonstrate the organization’s ability to provide products that meet customer requirements and applicable regulatory requirements with the goal of enhancing customer satisfaction. This third certification party is not subject to the economic interests of both the producer and the seller. It is notarized and scientific. It is the passport for the quality evaluation and supervision of products and enterprises. It is the basis for the customer to review the supplier’s quality system; the enterprise has ability to meet the technical requirements for the ordered products.
All enterprises that have passed the ISO9001 certification have reached international standards in the integration of various management systems, indicating that the company can provide customers with expected and satisfactory qualified products continuously and steadily.
The benefits of obtaining the ISO9001 certificate are mainly divided into two aspects: one is to improve the corporate image, and the other is to improve the internal management of the enterprise.
The function of ISO9001 certification for corporate image:
1. The demand for bidding, many orders now clearly require the company to have an ISO9001 certificate
2. When exporting products according to national regulations, they must pass the system certification before they can apply for export licenses. If they are not certified, they cannot go abroad.
3. For all kinds of manufacturing industry,in order to be rated as outstanding enterprises, they must pass the ISO9001 certification as basic conditions.
4. ISO9001 quality management system certification is the basis for applying for many other qualifications and certificates
5. Passing the ISO9001 certification can save a lot of time and procedures when applying for other qualifications and certificates
6. Obtain international trade passes and eliminate trade barriers if ISO9001 certificated
The role of ISO9001 certification for the enterprise management
1. Strengthen quality management, improve the quality awareness of all employees, and standardize quality procedures
2. Improve product qualification rate, reduce product scrap rate, reduce quality and safety accidents, save costs, and improve business economic benefits
3. Improve the quality of all employees and the overall management level of the company
4. Improve internal management, promote continuous improvement, and enhance the competitiveness of products and enterprises.
5. Supply qualified and even quality products and services to enhance customer confidence
6. Save the energy and expense of the buyer and seller review, avoid repeated evaluation, avoid some malicious entanglement problems
RCY has passed ISO9001 is first certificated in 2008, updated in 2011 and 2014 by Tianxiang Certification Body, changed the certification body from Tianxiang to SGS in 2015 and regained ISO9001 certification from SGS
updated in 2018,and will expire on 31th,January,2021.