RCY ELECTRONIC : How to judge the quality of PCB board?
1 Distinguish the quality from the pcb appearance
Under normal circumstances, we can analyze and judge the appearance of PCB circuit board through following three aspects.
1) Standard rules for size and thickness.
The thickness of the board to the standard board is different, and the customer can measure and check the thickness and specifications according to their own products.
2) Light and color
The external circuit board has ink coverage on the surface of pcb board, which can play the role of insulation for the circuit board
However, if the pcb board has no bright color and the reflective light is poor, we can say that there is less ink on the pcb board. So, the board itself is not good
3) The appearance of the welding
Due to the large number of components and parts on the pcb board. But, if the welding is not good, which will cause components and parts
easy to fall off. What’s more, poor welding seriously affects the quality of the circuit board. It is very important to carefully identify the interface.
2 high-quality PCB circuit boards need to meet the following requirements
1) After the components are installed, the pcb board must be good and easy to use, that is, electrical connection and pcb performance is good
2) The line width, line thickness and line spacing of the pcb board meet the standard requirements to avoid breaking circuit and short circuit
3) The pcb shape is not deformed and the pcb board has a good appearance
In the meanwhile, SHENZHEN RENCHUANG YI ELECTRONIC CO.,LTD ( Short as RCY ELECTRONIC)
is a professional and trusted pcb manufacturer in Shenzhen, China, specialises in multilayer pcb, HDI pcb, and rigid-flex pcb